Welcome to the web that pays homage to one of the best games of the Eighties for the 8 bits computers.
This version, already finished, is characterized by the «pixel-art» graphic design by Davit Masiá. It is based in the Spectrum version, and the game development is a carbon copy of the original game. If you were real "aces" playing Head over Heels in your Amstrad, MSX or Spectrum, you will surely be too when playing this version. I conceive the «remakes» in this way, i.e., as the PC version of the original game.
The main characteristics are:
- The "pixel-art" style graphics.
- The game resolution is 640 x 480 pixels.
- The isometric engine casts shadows.
- In the biggest rooms, a camera "follows" the character.
- The game can be saved when you eat the reincarnation fish.
- Available in no more (and no less) than twenty languages: Afrikaans, Bable, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin (yes, in Latin too), Polish, Portuguese (both Portugal and Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (both Spain and Americas) and Valencian.